So far this Sunday: Worked on my “writer’s guide to government information” manuscript. Next up:
– Activity report for the State Agency Databases Project
– Put my akla13 events into my phone’s calendar
– Work on finalizing the second of four akla13 presentations
– Put a packing list together
– Go to my Sunday writing group for a few hours
I don’t know if I’ll be going by the office today. One of my presentations is on mobile apps for databases and much of that can be done from home.
I should mention to my fellow tumblarians that I do not usually work on weekends. My job is usually 8-4:30 M-F and even though librarians are overtime exempt, we are encouraged to go home on time. But this is the preconference crush!