I’m finishing up my packing for the 2013 Alaska Library Conference in Valdez. Tomorrow I leave for Anchorage, where I’ll do some work out of the State Library’s Anchorage office. Wednesday morning will find me and 44 other librarians on the aklabus headed for Valdez. Once in Valdez, internet for attendees will be limited to some public workstations, so I don’t know if I’ll get to post from there or not. I do intend to take plenty of notes and blog after the conference is over.
- Follow Librarian From Alaska on WordPress.com
What I’ve been reading lately
- #100DaysOfCode R1D62 – Same old code as yesterday, but bad request?
- Inked RA | American Libraries Magazine
- #100DaysOfCode R1D61 – Thumbnails fixed, getting into GitHub workflow
- #100DaysOfCode R1D60 – Thumbnail progress! Field analysis for the win
The State(s) of Nati… on ALA’s Republican Problem klmccook on ALA’s Republican Problem Daniel Cornwall on ALA’s Republican Problem MKC on ALA’s Republican Problem Diedre Conkling on ALA’s Republican Problem