A post from classmate Linda Zuckerman. I like that she spells out broad goals for the Library’s social media efforts AND some measures of how to tell whether the library is successful at using social media. Worth a look if you are developing your own guidelines.
- Follow Librarian From Alaska on WordPress.com
What I’ve been reading lately
- #100DaysOfCode R1D62 – Same old code as yesterday, but bad request?
- Inked RA | American Libraries Magazine
- #100DaysOfCode R1D61 – Thumbnails fixed, getting into GitHub workflow
- #100DaysOfCode R1D60 – Thumbnail progress! Field analysis for the win
The State(s) of Nati… on ALA’s Republican Problem klmccook on ALA’s Republican Problem Daniel Cornwall on ALA’s Republican Problem MKC on ALA’s Republican Problem Diedre Conkling on ALA’s Republican Problem