Keeping Up With… Visual Literacy
The latest edition of Keeping Up With…, ACRL’s new online current awareness publication featuring concise briefs on trends in academic librarianship and higher education, is available. The October edition featured a discussion of Visual Literacy by Nicole E. Brown, Kaila Bussert, Denise Hattwig, and Ann Medaille. Keeping Up With… is available on the ACRL website and each issue will be send via email to ACRL members. Non-members can visit ACRL’s email subscription page to sign up to receive Keeping Up With… and a variety of other ACRL awareness publications
Source: Fiels, Keith Michael. Report to [ALA] Council and Executive Board, December 12, 2013.
Keeping up with … seems like a good resource for all libraries. Each one is only a few pages long but still informative. And it is another resource I would not have known about without Mr. Fiels’ report.
- Follow Librarian From Alaska on WordPress.com
What I’ve been reading lately
- #100DaysOfReading – My Rules / Code returning soon
- #100DaysOfCode Day 77: National Archives Progress / Coding Pause
- #100DaysOfCode Days 75 and 76 – Wrestling with US Archives Data
- #100DaysOfCode Day 74: Weather Viewer Public / On to Online Alaskana
- #100DaysOfCode Day 73: Weather Viewer done except for CodePen
The State(s) of Nati… on ALA’s Republican Problem klmccook on ALA’s Republican Problem Daniel Cornwall on ALA’s Republican Problem MKC on ALA’s Republican Problem Diedre Conkling on ALA’s Republican Problem